A big advantage of our apartments is their location in the middle of the Old Town — only 10 minutes walk from Main Square and 15 minutes walk from Wawel Royal Castle. All our apartments are located on the ground floor, away from traffic and noisy pubs and clubs.
Apartments no. 1 and 2
Address: Jana Sobieskiego 6/3, 31-136 Krakow
GPS: N50°4'3.715" E19°55'52.342"
(latitude: 50.0676987°, longiture: 19.9312062°)
distance from Main Square: 500 m
distance from Main Railway Station: 700 m
distance from Wawel Royal Castle: 900 m
Apartments no. 1 and 2 are located in calm side-street Jana Sobieskiego, only 10 minutes walk from Main Square. Both apartments are near each other on the ground floor at the back side of the town house so that our Guests can relax in peace and quiet, yet still being in the city centre and close neighbourhood of Karmelicka street, which is one of the most representative streets of Krakow. Karmelicka street is extension of Szewska street, which goes straight to Main Square.
Apartment nr 3
Address: Tadeusza Pawlikowskiego 10/2, 31-127 Krakow
GPS: N50° 4' 3.354" E19° 55' 36.534"
(latitude: 50.0675984, longitude: 19.9268152)
distance from Main Square: 600 m
distance from Main Railway Station: 800 m
distance from Wawel Royal Castle: 900 m
Apartment no. 3 is located 10 minutes walk from Main Square, in calm Tadeusza Pawlikowskiego street in a cosy, pre-war, modern town house. As it is a dead-end street, there is little car and pedestrian traffic. The apartment is situated on high ground floor with a balcony which overlooks a beautiful garden and a large green area between Pawlikowskiego and Kochanowskiego streets. Due to such comfortable location our Guests can relax in peace and quiet, while still being in the city centre and close neighbourhood of Karmelicka street, which is one of the most representative streets of Krakow. Karmelicka street is extension of Szewska street which goes straight to Main Square.
Access from the Krakow-Balice airport
Krakow-Balice is located about 15 km West from the centre of Krakow. Guests can reach our apartments as they prefer — by train, bus, car (taxi) or order airport transfer service.
- Train — about 8 PLN. Train is the quickest means of transport to go from the airport to the centre of Krakow (takes less than 20 minutes to the Railway Station). However, the Railway Station is situated about 15 minutes from Clemens Apartments so reaching them takes more time. Train station is situated 200 m from the international T1 terminal in Balice and can be reached directly from the terminal by a footbridge. You can buy tickets on train or at T1 terminal at ticket machine next to the main exit. The train goes to the Main Railway Station. Directions from the Main Railway Station to Clemens Apartments are given below.
- Taxi — about 80 PLN. Taxis leave from the main airport entrance. Time of travel is 20–40 minutes depending on traffic intensity.
- Bus — about 4 PLN. It is possible to go from Krakow-Balice airport to Clemens Apartments by public transport. There is a bus stop “Krakow Airport T1” about 30 m from the main airport entrance. You can buy tickets on the bus or at a ticket machine at a bus stop. There are buses no. 292 and 208 and night bus no. 909. Time of travel: about 30 minutes. Get off the bus at “Plac Inwalidów” stop to reach Clemens Apartments which are located about 200 m from the bus stop.
- Transport from the airport — 150 PLN. We offer our Clients transport from Kraków-Balice airport to Clemens Apartments. Please find more information in section Extra services.
Access from Kraków Główny — the railway and bus station
- Taxi — about 25 PLN, time of travel: about 10 minutes. Taxi rank is located at the car park over the platforms and by the eastern exit.
- Tram — about 4 PLN, time of travel: about 15 minutes. You can buy tickets at ticket machines at the tram stop or on a tram. Go to “Dworzec Główny” stop and get any train which stops at “Batorego” stop. Our apartments are situated about 100 m from “Batorego” stop. Up-to-date timetable of public transport in Krakow is available for example at the website jakdojade.pl.
Our apartments are located in the centre of Krakow in a paid parking zone. Guests can park their cars in two places:
Public car park along the street
The car park is paid from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 20:00. At the weekends from Friday 20:00 till Monday 10:00 the car park is free of charge. The prices are as follows:
- first hour: 3.00 PLN
- second hour: 3.50 PLN
- third hour: 4.10 PLN
- fourth hour and next: 3.00 PLN
You can buy tickets at ticket machines along the street. Note: only Polish coins can be used.
Secure car park at Karmelicka 26
Secure car park at Karmelicka 26 is located about 200 m from Clemens Apartments and is open 24/7. The prices are similar to those in paid parking zone — 3.50 PLN per hour (for passenger cars and motorcycles). There is a possibility to buy parking permit in case of longer stay. More information at www.parkingkrakowcentrum.pl
Note: The prices at the website are approximate and might be changed.