Clemens Apartments Regulations
Please read the following Regulations thoroughly to avoid any misunderstandings and help us provide you comfortable and safe stay.
I – General regulations
- The following regulations specify the conditions of booking Clemens Apartments presented on website www.cracowapartments.pl and booking portals. A legal entity Clemens Adam Mazgaj doing business, hereinafter called “Clemens Apartments”, “Lessor” or “Apartments”, situated in Krakow (31-126) in Michałowskiego 7/4, entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business, Tax Identification Number: 737178254, National Business Registry Number: 360625853 tel.: +48 600 180 714, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Regulations specify the rules of providing services and constitute an integral part of the Agreement which is concluded by making a reservation and paying the advance payment or the whole payment.
- Making a reservation online on Clemens Apartments website www.cracowapartments.pl and selecting the option: “I have read and accepted the Regulations and conditions of making reservations in Clemens Apartments” is tantamount to accepting the rules and conditions of the offer. Making the reservation online is not possible without selecting that option.
- Making a reservation in other way than via website www.cracowapartments.pl is also tantamount to accepting the following Regulations. A person who is making a reservation shall receive a confirmation e-mail with the Regulations enclosed or a link to the website www.cracowapartments.pl.
- The Regulations apply to all the persons who made valid reservations in Clemens Apartments and who stay in Clemens Apartments. The person who made a reservation, hereinafter called Client, Guest or Resident, is responsible for all other persons occupying the apartment.
- The following Regulations apply also to persons who made a reservation in Clemens Apartments via booking portals such as booking.com, hotels.com, expedia.com, Airbnb, etc., which include Clemens Apartments offer.
- The Regulations are also printed and available to be read in all Clemens Apartments as well as in electronic form on Clemens Apartments website: www.cracowapartments.pl.
- You acknowledge that this website is copyright and belongs to company Clemens Adam Mazgaj. Accordingly this website (pictures, graphics, texts, source code... etc.) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part. This means that you may not use this website for commercial purposes and you may only display it on your computer screen and print it out on your printer for the sole purpose of viewing this website. Aside from these particular specific uses, you are prohibited from reproducing any part of this website in any material form without our permission and from copying, exchanging, lending, transmitting or broadcasting this website (or any part of it).
II – Reservation conditions
- The Client can make a reservation as follows:
- via website www.cracowapartments.pl by filling in the reservation form and providing valid and current credit card data. Clemens Apartments accept payments via Visa, MasterCard, Maestro. We do not accept payments via American Express!
- directly by phone call +48 600 180 714 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- in person at the address Jana Sobieskiego 6/3 31-136 Krakow with prior arrangement by phone call,
- via booking portals such as booking.com or Airbnb, which include Clemens Apartments offer.
- Making a reservation by phone call requires further confirmation by e-mail or text message.
- The reservation is considered final upon sending the Client confirmation e-mail.
- The Client is responsible for filling in the reservation form correctly. Clemens Apartments accept no responsibility for mistakes in the form or incorrect date of arrival or leaving.
- Reservations made in person or by phone call or e-mail must be confirmed by an advance payment (40% of the cost of stay) within three days from the date of making a reservation. The advance payment should be paid into Clemens Apartments account in a form of bank transfer, cash or debit on Guest’s credit card (with his written consent). The date of crediting the payment to the Clemens Apartments account is considered the date of paying the advance payment. The remaining amount shall be paid in Clemens Apartments after arrival. In case of lack of payment in agreed time the reservation shall be cancelled. If the Guest does not arrive on agreed time or cancels the reservation the advance payment shall not be refunded.
- In case of reservations made via website www.cracowapartments.pl (filling in the reservation form and providing valid and current credit card data) or booking portals such as Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia.com, paying the advance payment is not necessary. However, in that case Clemens Apartments reserve the right to pre-authorize the credit card provided during the reservation. Pre-authorization expires after a period of time determined by the card’s issuer. If provided credit card data are incorrect or the funds on it are insufficient to cover the reservation costs, we the contact with the Client and ask them to provide correct data or other credit card data. If the Client does not provide such data within 3 days since Clemens Apartments request, the reservation shall be cancelled.
III – Cancelling and changing the reservation
- Guests are allowed to cancel their reservation in accordance with the following rules. Guests are obliged to inform Clemens Apartments by e-mail (email@example.com) on cancelling the reservation.
- Reservations made by phone call, e-mail or in person with an advance payment (40% of the cost of stay) are not subjected to the above conditions. Advance payments are non-refundable regardless of the date of cancelling.
- Clemens Apartments offer a possibility to make a non-refundable reservation which usually costs less than refundable reservations available in the same time. In case of non-refundable reservation Clemens Apartments charge 100% of the cost of stay once the Guest makes a reservation. The cost is non-refundable regardless of the date of cancelling the reservation. If the Guest prefers non-refundable reservation, they entitle Clemens Apartments to charge their credit/debit card with payment for a reservation after completing the reservation process. In case of all other reservations Guests are obliged to pay for the reservation not earlier than during checking-in.
- Cancelling the reservation — conditions:
- Cancelling the reservation up to 7 days before planned arrival — free of charge (except for non-refundable reservations).
- Cancelling non-refundable reservation or cancelling the reservation in less than 7 days before planned arrival — Guests pay 100% cost of booked stay.
- If Guests do not arrive on planned day with no prior cancelling their reservation they will be charge 100% cost of booked stay.
- If Guests are entitled to have refund they shall receive it as they paid (for instance, if the Guest paid with credit card they shall receive payment to their credit card, if they made a bank transfer — they shall receive payment to their account) within 7 days.
- Guests are obliged to pay 100% cost of stay also in case of delayed arrival or shortened stay for reasons beyond Clemens Apartment control.
IV – Hotel day
- Hotel day starts at 14:00 on the day of arrival and finishes at 11:00 next day.
- Due to the necessity to prepare the apartment (cleaning, change of sheets) there is no possibility to check-in earlier. If you need to check-in earlier (before 14:00) please make a reservation a day before.
- Guest can check-out until 11:00. If you need to stay longer please make a reservation for one more day. Please check-out on time so that we are able to prepare the apartment for next Guests.
V – Checking-in
- Guests are obliged to inform Clemens Apartments on the time of arrival by phone call or e-mail. In case of checking in after midnight there is extra fee of 50 PLN.
- In order to check in the Client is obliged to present valid identity document and pay the whole cost of stay.
- Clemens Apartments are situated in two places about 200 m from each other in the centre of Krakow. Apartment no. 1 and no. 2 are in Jana Sobieskiego 6/3 and apartment no. 3 is in Tadeusza Pawlikowskiego 10/2. After arrival Guests should reach the address of booked apartment. The keys will be given there by the Clemens Apartments representative at the time previously agreed by e-mail or phone call. Our representative will answer all your questions and provide instructions on operating devices in the apartment as well as information on checking out and returning the keys.
- We accept payments via Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and in cash (in PLN). We do not accept payments via American Express.
- In case of prolonging the stay or ordering extra services the costs will be added to the Client’s account and shall be paid immediately.
- Clemens Apartments reserve the right to refuse to check in the Guest who:
- does not have valid identity document or refuses to present it,
- poses a threat to other people or property,
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
- behaves aggressively towards hotel staff or other people,
- had violated Clemens Apartments regulations during previous stay.
If Clemens Apartments refuse to check in the Client for one of the above reasons the advance payment is non-refundable.
- In case of technical problems or other issues which make staying in the apartment impossible, Clemens Apartments reserve the right to replace it with the apartment of the same or higher standard. If the apartment is replaced with the apartment of lower standard, the Guest will receive the price difference.
VI – Checking out
- The keys are given in the apartment by the Clemens Apartments representative at previously agreed time. If Guests lose their keys they are obliged to report it and pay 150 PLN.
- Guests are obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as it was before their arrival, considering normal wear and tear of the apartment and its equipment.
- In case of missing or damaged equipment or other damage in the apartment which is not caused by normal wear and tear a written protocol shall be drawn up which will include description of the said damage.
- Items left by Guests in the apartment after checking out might be sent back to their address at their own cost. If Guests do not request it, the items will be stored for about a month. Clemens Apartments accept no responsibility for losing or damaging the items.
VII – Conditions of stay and providing services
- Clients are obliged to use the apartment in accordance with its purpose and to leave it in the same condition as it was before the arrival. The apartments are intended for short stay of Guests for time agreed during reservation. The apartments are not intended for residential purposes.
- Only people who made a reservation for a stay and were declared in a reservation form are allowed to use the apartment. Other people must not stay in the apartment under the penalty of 3000 PLN. The only exception is children below the age of three. Clemens Apartments reserve the right to control if the rule is followed.
- Guests are not allowed to have parties in the apartments under the penalty of 3000 PLN.
- Quiet hours are from 22.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. In case quiet hours are not respected Clemens Apartments are allowed to impose on the Client the penalty of 1000 PLN.
- Children under the age of three stay free of charge. We also offer our Guests a possibility to provide a crib for a baby with a set of sheets at the cost of 100 PLN (single payment).
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartments and near them (staircase, balcony). Fire is prohibited (candles, incense sticks, cigarette lighters, etc.) as well as bringing to the apartments any flammable substances, pyrotechnic articles, toxic substances or any illegal substances under the penalty of 2000 PLN.
- The apartments are cleaned always before Guests arrival and on request (extra charge 50 PLN). Cleaning on request takes place between 11:00 and 16:00 so as not to disturb Guests. Guests do not have to be present at the time of cleaning. There is also a possibility to clean the apartment at other time preferred by Guests.
- Clemens Apartments accept no responsibility for Guest’s personal belongings and valuables. We ask the Clients who requested extra cleaning to protect their valuables.
- Clemens Apartments offer a free of charge service to store luggage. Please inform us 24 hours earlier if you want to order the service. The luggage is stored in closed room, however, Clemens Apartments accept no responsibility for it.
- Electric heating elements and electric stoves are not allowed in the apartments as well as similar devices which are not a part of the apartment equipment.
- No repairs or changes to the apartment design or equipment are allowed unless Clemens Apartments provide a written permission.
- Animals are not allowed in the apartments under the penalty of 1000 PLN. The only exception is animals assisting the disabled.
- In case of any defects in the apartment we ask Guests to report them by phone +48 600 180 714 which will allow our staff to help you and improve the standard of our services.
- Defects reported during the week will be repaired immediately with some exceptions (if the defect requires more time to be repaired). Defects reported on Sundays or public holidays will be repaired on the nearest working day or the nearest available day. Clients are obliged to pay for repair of the defects they caused.
- Failures beyond the control of Clemens Apartments (utility providers including Internet, TV, failure of devices in the apartment) are not the basis to cancel the reservation or negotiate the price of the apartment.
- Every time Guests leave the building of their apartment they are obliged to lock all the windows and the door to the apartment, turn off the tap, light and electric devices such as hob, kettle, toaster, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc.
- In case of force majeure (natural disasters, outbreak of war, strikes, riots or other force majeure events which will prevent the Guest from renting the apartment, Clemens Apartments and Guests can withdraw from the Agreement with immediate effect within 7 days since the event of force majeure. The amounts paid shall be immediately returned reduced by the amounts due to the Lessor for the executed part of the agreement.
- Clemens Apartments offer airport transfer for maximum 4 people at the price of 150 PLN. If you are interested in the service please inform Clemens Apartments at least 48 hours earlier by phone or e-mail. Clemens Apartments reserve the rights to refuse the service without a reason after prior notification.
- We offer food products and flowers delivery to the apartments before Guests arrival. If you are interested in the service please inform Clemens Apartments at least 48 hours before planned arrival. The Client ordering the service is obliged to pay 100 PLN (flat rate service cost) as well as to pay for all the products ordered (on the basis of receipts or VAT invoices) also if they do not arrive at the Apartment. Clemens Apartments reserve the right to refuse the service without a reason after prior notification. The service is not available during Guests stay.
VIII – Responsibility
- Clemens Apartments are allowed to terminate the stay of the Clients with no refund of costs and charge them with adequate financial penalty for breaking the regulations described herein. In such case the reservation costs shall not be refunded and Clemens Apartments are eligible to claim full damages.
- The Client, also called Resident, is fully financially responsible for any damage of the equipment and technical devices in the apartment caused during the stay specified in the reservation form. Clients are required to report any damage immediately and to meet the demands of Clemens Apartments, in particular demands concerning payment for the damage.
- In case of any damage of the apartment or if the towels and sheets are more unclean than they can be or if signs of smoking in the apartment are observed after the Clients had checked out, Clemens Apartments reserve the right to charge the credit card provided during the reservation with the costs of cleaning, repair, dearomatization and other damage.
- If Clients do not settle all the payments, including the financial penalties described herein, Clemens Apartments reserve the right to charge the credit card provided during the reservation.
- Guests are jointly and severally responsible for the damage caused in the apartment by other persons who with their knowledge and agreement stayed in the apartment during the period of the Lease Agreement.
- The administrator of personal data provided during making a reservation is company Clemens Adam Mazgaj situated in Krakow (31-126) in Michałowskiego 7/4, Tax Identification Number: 737178254, National Business Registry Number: 360625853 tel.: +48 600 180 714, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing data is voluntary.
- By making a reservation in Clemens Apartments Clients hereby agree for inclusion their personal data in the data base of the administrator in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926 as amended). The data will be used only for enabling the reservation process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data. Clients can create a user account in the Operator reservation system which will allow them for making a reservation also in other facilities using the Operator system with no need to provide personal data again.
- In cases described in the act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (uniform text Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135 as amended) Clients are allowed to request completing, updating or correcting their personal data as well as temporary or permanent removing the data if they are incomplete, obsolete, incorrect or were collected illegally or are no longer needed for the purpose they had been collected.
- For statistical purposes our website www.cracowapartments.pl uses Google Analytics. The information on using our website (cookies) generated by Google Analytics is sent and stored by Google. If you prefer to resign from following our page by Google Analytics please go to: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.
X – Final provisions
- All the correspondence concerning signing and executing Lease Agreement will be delivered to the address provided by the Guest in the reservation form. Delivery the correspondence to the address provided by the Guest in the reservation shall be deemed effective.
- The law applicable for settling disputes between the Lessor and the Guest is Polish law.
- The disputes will be settled by the common court at the place of the Apartments location.
- To all matters not settled herein appropriate provisions of the Civil Code and other provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- Emergency numbers: ambulance service 999, police 997, fire service 998 and emergency 112.
We wish you a pleasant stay!